Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Technical Program Management team is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Technical Program Manager at Hulu, you will lead complex and cross team programs for advertising products based on our big data infrastructure. The right person for this role has a strong focus on understanding business expectations and requirements, sets a high bar for him/herself, likes to solve problems, is intellectually curious and is an innovator. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal satisfaction when accomplishing challenging projects while partnering with teams across Hulu, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own program scope and definition, develop milestones and launch schedule, and drive program execution.
- Partner with both business and engineering teams to quickly and efficiently release products.
- Manage requirements, relationships, dependencies, risks, timelines and deliverables.
- Manage impediments, and drive consensus in engineering teams and between business and technologies.
- Manage changes in requirements, resources and 3rd party, and re-establish alignment across functions.
- Manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities.
- Capture business and product requirements and translate them into actionable roadmap for the engineering teams.
- Lead Sprint / release retrospective to identify lesson leant and best practice for continuous improvement.Lead programs related to Hulu Advertising and/or big data product development.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS degree in CS related major
- 3+ years of experience in software program management for web-based products.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with people distributed across geographical locations.
- Strong passion and motivation for advertising and/or big data /data analysis products and technologies.
- Good interpersonal skill and effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in development of online advertising or big data solutions is a strong plus.