Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is seeking a Creative Director to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll provide creative direction, strategy and leadership to our integrated marketing and trade advertising groups in the development of innovative, branded advertising solutions. The right person for this role is a creative, thought-leader energized by revolutionizing ad experiences. If you are an experienced and passionate storyteller with a desire to lead, learn, collaborate and grow, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead, manage and grow the Advertising Solutions division of the Hulu Creative team to become an industry-leading branded content agency providing innovative advertising opportunities for brands that drive revenue growth
- Lead the development and production of culturally-impactful, insight-driven campaigns that seamlessly integrate brands into the Hulu platform with bespoke, breakthrough creative
- Partner with ad sales to evolve the Hulu for Brands platform with creative positioning, messaging and branding in the advertising trade marketplace that aligns with the overall brand creative direction
- Develop, pitch and sell through big idea presentations to clients
- Represent Hulu Creative in client-facing pitches and meetings
- Lead a creative team of writers, strategists, producers, designers and editors to support advertising solutions
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across all creative
- Interact with Sales Leads on communicating creative direction to align with overall strategies
- Partner and collaborate with our internal marketing, advertising, and product stakeholders
WHAT TO BRING
- 15+ years experience at a creative agency/ branded content studio/ entertainment marketing environment
- BA/BS in design, video or communications-related major
- Experience in multi-platform and 360 co-branded creative executions driven by clear insights
- Executive-level collaboration experience required
- Experience overseeing design of physical brand experiences for events like CES, Upfronts, etc.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills for client-facing and sales leadership interaction
- Please have a strong portfolio to submit.
- Postgraduate MA/MFA in design, video or communications-related major
- Agency experience working with fortune 100 companies a plus
- Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.