Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Ad Operations team is seeking a Campaign Lead who will be an extraordinary addition to our Ad Operations team. In this role, you will report into a regional Manager of Ad Operations and will work closely with the Ad Sales and other sales support teams at Hulu. The primary responsibility for the Campaign Lead is to ensure proper campaign setup, 100% delivery and invoicing of Hulu’s most high profile and complex advertising campaigns. Additionally, you will be providing world-class service to both an Account Executive and our clients. The right person for this role is detail orientated, thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support high profile and complex video ad campaigns
- Work with premier advertising customers, the ad agencies that represent them and internal cross-functional groups
- Review insertion orders, secure campaigns assets, drive creative kick off calls and manage custom creative product builds
- Run campaigns in Hulu’s proprietary ad server
- Traffic video assets and implement ad tags
- Lead client communication related to ad experiences, delivery and optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- Troubleshoot campaign performance by investigating ad server bugs, third party discrepancies and under-delivery issues
- Optimize for full campaign delivery by pulling campaign reporting, reviewing delivery insights and providing recommendations to the client
- Project manage custom ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team to close out monthly billing, and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing inquires
- Provide after-hours support for any client-related emergencies, as necessary
WHAT TO BRING
- At least 1-2 years of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client communication
- 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
- Professional communication skills, with internal and external customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and professional relationships
- Ability to think critically; Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn new productivity software application tools
- Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in media, advertising or other relevant experience
- Familiar with all things tech, including, consumer websites, mobile/tablet, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, as well as video game devices
- Experience working with ad sales teams, creative production studios, and/or marketing departments
- Exposure to yield management and inventory planning
- Familiarity with Advertising Research and Verification vendors like Nielsen, ComScore, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Millard Brown, etc.