Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Customer Growth Marketing team is seeking a Promotions and Re-Acquisition Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for re-acquiring subscribers who cancel as well as defining and working cross-functionally to manage hulu’s promotions and offers to acquire and retain subscribers. This is a new role that requires strategic, analytical, creative, operational and cross-functional project management muscle power. Your primary goals will be to beat re-acquisition subscriber goals as well as new acquisition, upsell and retention sub goals via promotional and campaign management strategies. The ideal candidate understands how promotions impact consumer behavior, has a solid analytical and CRM background, and has proven cross functional project management experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launch Promotions - plan the launch of new offers/promotions and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Work with product, brand, partnerships, finance, tech, creative and acquisition marketing to define the strategy and ensure flawless execution of strategies; including financial and sub growth rationalization of offers, timing, channel participation and sunset strategies/plans.
- Re-Acquisition - Develop and operationalize strategies for owned (Email, Notifications) and paid marketing channels to re-acquire cancelled subs at a profitable ROI.
- Market intelligence and analysis - be the expert on hulu offering/value, the consumers, competitors offerings and technologies; understand how consumers buy and their buying criteria to win them as a hulu subscriber. Use research and customer insights/analytics data to influence and inform marketing offers/programs/plans.
- Campaign Management - Ensure that communication of current initiatives, promotions, and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively communicated and managed with all appropriate personnel and departments.
- Project Management – Actively manage all levels of milestones, tasks, dependencies and predecessors across all relevant departments/functions when it comes to launching and sun setting promotions/campaigns.
- Ensures the team is maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports to harvest the most subscribers.
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of proven strategic marketing promotions and campaign management experience; developed offer ideas, sourced analysis, made business cases with solid financial/sub returns and implemented programs with proven subscriber growth.
- Solid experience managing projects across multiple departments – requires heavy project management experience
- Advanced experience launching CRM and paid marketing channels to re-acquire cancelled subscribers
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to organize, plan and develop solutions to complex issues
- Positive attitude, proven ability to work independently and excel in fast paced environments with ambiguity; requires being scrappy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.