Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Analytics team is seeking a Manager, Revenue and Inventory Analytics who will be an exceptional addition to our Ad Sales team. As a Manager, Revenue and Inventory Analytics at Hulu, you will manage a team of Analysts responsible for forecasting inventory and optimizing yield across a diverse product catalogue to ensure client delivery and drive results that exceed sales goals. This role will work collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a team of Inventory Analysts, based in Hulu’s Santa Monica office.
- Provide strategic oversight of inventory and yield management operations. Responsibilities include forecasting and trend analysis, development of monetization strategies, inventory utilization, campaign optimization and pricing guidance.
- Work closely with Sales Teams, providing analytical support to optimize performance and drive growth. Use a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics to evaluate opportunities, assess risk and inform strategic decisions.
- Forecast the impact of new offerings, products, features and transaction models. Partner with cross-functional teams to execute new enhancements - including the launch of technical applications and process implementation.
- Define reporting requirements across Hulu’s Ad Technology stack, utilizing both internal and 3rd party tools and systems. Develop, maintain and train users on a reporting infrastructure supporting outputs throughout the sales process – ranging from pre to post-sale needs.
- Manage a portfolio of thousands of targeting attributes across a variety of audience dimensions. Utilize data from internal, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party sources to identify desired targeting segments and optimize data-matching technologies to efficiently reach this segment.
- Evaluate effectiveness of ad sales programs, processes and monetization strategies. Recommend improvements, employ solutions, develop training materials and lead educational forums.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a digital advertising capacity with a focus on yield, reporting and analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Demonstrated success in modeling and analysis, inventory/yield management and pricing strategies
- Strong understanding of ad sales reporting and analytics tools, including Yield/Inventory Management tools and Data Management Platforms
- Detailed knowledge of ad sales process, online ad systems and ad serving technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software; expert Excel and PowerPoint user
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured and dynamic environment
- MBA or graduate degree in Analytics, Finance, Economics, Operations or related field