Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is seeking a Community Moderator who will be an exceptional addition to our Viewer Experience team. As a Community Moderator at Hulu, you will be the first point of support contact for viewers through Facebook, Twitter, and Live Chat, as well as a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers’ needs, social media savvy, and ready to take on new challenges. If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist users through Twitter and Facebook with inquiries about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation
- Relay expert knowledge of the Hulu service to users in an easy-to-digest way
- Communicate user feedback and blocking issues to Resolution Specialists with detail and precision
- Strive to meet team-wide performance goals
- Identify and communicate trends and improvements to the social media team to help drive business
- Communicate real time device and technology issues to developers and engineers help avoid further guest pain points
- Exude real empathy and passion about our users and our product.
- Think outside of the box to find creative compromises and solutions
- Adapt well to, and get excited about change
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from users to fellow Viewer Experience Advocates
- Blaze forward independently but work well with your teammates
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our users or our team
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
WHAT TO BRING
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service and/or retail
- 6 months or more experience managing social communications channels
- Experience speaking publicly to a large audience, or on behalf of a company
- Strong written, and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to grasp new and changing technologies.
- BS/ BA degree or relevant professional experience preferred
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, written and spoken
- Proficiency in the following tools: Microsoft Outlook, JIRA, Chrome, Cornerstone, Hulu.com website
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels to provide viewers with prompt, courteous and accurate information
- Be able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills