Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
As a CRM Analytics Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of business-focused analysts to derive insight and drive efficiencies for CRM efforts. You will support marketing efforts motivated by our CRM & Lifecycle Marketing teams with responsibilities including audience segmentation, list management, A/B and Multivariate test development, campaign reporting, dash board creation, and full post campaign analysis. Your charter is to provide actionable and timely insights to drive CRM strategy for users across the lifecycle. This role will require you to be a highly skilled analyst with the ability to get things done and lead a team. If you can produce robust analyses (via high performing, reproducible SQL) that tell simple and clear stories with actionable insights and recommendations, then this job is for you. In this role, you must be highly organized, self-motivated, focused and be able to work effectively across many groups within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a team of analysts supporting business efforts of Customer Lifecycle and CRM marketing teams
- Drive analytic strategy to optimize CRM channels and campaigns
- Develop, execute and track campaign and channel testing plans for different kinds of A/B and multivariate tests (e.g. subject line, creative, messaging, segmentation, frequency, channels, etc.)
- Own, analyze and constantly optimize for optimal customer contact strategies based on specific goals
- Partner with Data Science and Analytics teams to apply product/strategic insights to our marketing efforts
- Present findings to key partners, providing insight and recommendations for action
- Make valuable contributions as a high-level individual contributor as well as a people manager
- Stay up to date on the newest CRM measurement techniques and technologies for operations
- Work with Data and Analytics team to help drive requirements for Marketing and CRM focused data initiatives and tool development.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5-7+ years as a high performing analyst
- 3-5+ years leading a team
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Multi-Campaign Management and segmentation systems (SAS Campaign Management, Adobe Campaign, Oracle Responsys or IBM Unica)
- Exceptional analytical abilities and high proficiency SQL, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Consistent track record of test design and robust in-depth analysis
- Keen ability to turn business questions into analytically tractable plans
- Appetite to grasp and convey complex business requirements, and maintain impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to gain insights and drive recommendations through data analysis, and exude excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization and has the ability to work in a fast-growing and changing environment
- A critical eye for testing