Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Ad Sales team is seeking a rock-star seller who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As an Account Executive at Hulu, you will help maximize the tremendous growth we’re seeing in the area of Performance Marketing Sales. If you are someone who embodies the responsibilities and qualifications below, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive performance specific brands and direct to consumer brands to help develop new business to exceed all sales goals
- Support the Los Angeles office to generate business through performance driven agencies, planning teams and digital teams
- Focus on client direct and agencies in the Los Angeles and Southwest region
- Be an ambassador for the Hulu brand by participating and representing Hulu at Performance and Direct to Consumer industry events
- Maintain a deep understanding of Video, Linear TV, and online advertising trends and innovations
- Work cross-functionally across the Sales Team, Integrated Marketing, Ad Operations, Creative, Research, etc. to build cutting edge advertising campaigns.
WHAT TO BRING
- Minimum 5+ years of TV and/or digital sales experience
- A team-oriented nature that thrives on collaboration with others
- Must possess established, senior-level relationships with advertising agencies and brands directly
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, exciting environment, while maintaining an unwavering commitment to quality work
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell value and not just price
- A passion for prospecting, cold calling and relentlessly pursuing new business with a ‘nose to close’
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to ‘own the room’
- BS/BA degree