Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
The Engineering team in Santa Monica is seeking a Software Developer to join our Subscription and Billing team. The team is responsible for managing life cycle of subscriptions from acquisition to churn, process recurrence billing for millions, tracking subscription revenue for the company – all while managing scalability and reliability of our homegrown systems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build elegant systems that are robust and scalable
- Challenge our team and software to be even better
- Use a mix of technologies including: Scala, Java, Python, Kafka, Spark, Postgres, Redis
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Java, Scala, C, C++, C#, Python
- Experience with Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies
- Experience with data processing at scale
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation