Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Advertising Sales team is seeking an AdvancedTV Sales Manager who will help grow, develop, and lead Hulu’s first AdvancedTV Sales team. As the AdvancedTV Sales Manager at Hulu, you will be focused on leading the newly formed team of AdvancedTV Account Executive/s whose focus will be driving incremental revenue from automated buying teams; Addressable, Programmatic TV, and Digital Programmatic. This position will act as the day to day point of contact for the AdvancedTV Sales Team and serve as the escalation point for all programmatic buys. The right person for this role will have experience leading a Digital/Programmatic Sales team and a deep knowledge in Programmatic and Data ad technology. This candidate must have the ability to make decisions and manage at entrepreneurial speed . If you are someone who possess those qualifications, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The AdvancedTV Sales Manager will be focused on leading the Hulu AdvancedTV Sales Team. This position will manage the day sellers as they drive Agency Trading Desk and in-house Programmatic sales of our data-driven products. This person will help manage and develop sales pipeline, address individual team member revenue goals and track success. The ideal candidate will also help will use their deep industry knowledge to recommend product enhancements, changes and new developments to Product based on monitoring competitive activity and identifying product gaps and customer needs
WHAT TO BRING
- A minimum of 10 years digital media experience with emphasis in Programmatic
- Proven track record of developing, setting and implementing the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales goals
- An expert understanding of the programmatic marketplace and the key stakeholders within the agency holding groups
- Ability to analyze marketing demographics, media buying, agency dynamics, client ROI and the overall advertising landscape
- Proven track record of revenue generation in programmatic sales
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of traditional/TV media landscape
- Ability to develop new business lines and drive strategic engagements with top marketers and ad agencies
- Active participation in industry and marketplace initiatives surround programmatic and data driven sales initiatives
- Ability to navigate and build strong internal relationships
- Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
- Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions and manage at entrepreneurial speed
- MBA or appropriate graduate level degree