Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
We're excited to offer internship and co-op positions year around which provide university students an opportunity to work on significant business-impacting projects. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our leadership team. Our interns design and code their own projects and present their work to our technology and business leaders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Utilize data mining and machine learning methods to help delivery right ads to right users, and make our users have first of class ad experience
- Utilize statistics, game theory and optimization skills to help sales, planning and other ad teams make most efficient decision
- Build ad tools/systems to make all ad teams work efficiently
- Work close with other researchers on moving our machine learning algorithms/ platform to Spark
WHAT TO BRING
- Master or PhD in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering/ Software Engineering and other relevant majors
- Knowledge and expertise in machine learning, data mining or other relevant areas
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with at least one programming language such as Python, Java, Scala, and etc.
- The following experiences/skills will be plus: deep Github/linux OS user, open source project experience, experience in building data-driven services and applications, has publications in top conference such as ICML/KDD/IJCAI/AAAI/etc.
- Passion for technology and open to interdisciplinary work; highly motivated, independent and proactive
- Language requirement: Chinese proficiency is required; good written and oral communication in English.
- Time requirement: Hulu Beijing intern recruiting is a year-round program. Part-time (25hr/week) internship for at least 5 months or full-time (40hr/week) internship for at least 3 months.