Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Business Development and Operations team is seeking a Business Development and Strategy Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Business Development team. You will be a part of a small team supporting and driving Hulu’s growth trajectory through partnerships, oversee the identification of growth opportunities, and serve as entry point for evaluation of new partner opportunities. The right person for this role is highly strategic, sees ‘the big picture,’ has a strong attention to detail, sets a high bar for him/herself, loves to solve problems, is intellectually curious and is an innovator. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and thinks strategically, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead strategy and operations projects end-to-end: develop a hypothesis, structure the analysis, collect the necessary data, and thoughtfully and succinctly communicate findings and recommendations
- Analyze and develop points of view on trends and market forecasts in existing and emerging technologies, with a focused consideration of the implications to Hulu
- Develop market overviews, create competitive landscapes, and support the evaluation of potential new business cases, partnerships, and other strategic growth initiatives
- Supports strategic analysis and long-term planning for several of Hulu’s key partnership categories (e.g., device partners, enterprise partners)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited college or university
- 4+ years of work experience in a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, or top-tier corporate strategy department
- Experience and/or interest in the media, digital and / or tech industries
- Strong communication and written presentation skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities (e.g., Excel)
- Demonstrated success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting, strong work ethic and a highly detail focused mindset