Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Integrated Marketing team is seeking an Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a member of the Client Strategy group within Integrated Marketing, you will join a thriving team that serves as the primary contact for the Hulu sales teams, is responsible for the pre-sell process, and is dedicated to building world-class advertising solutions while driving revenue for Hulu. The right person for this role is both a creative and strategic thinker that is comfortable wearing many hats during the course of the day. If you are a storyteller who is motivated to push the development of innovative product and content solutions for brands, then this is a great role for you. The position will report into the Senior Manager Integrated Marketing in LA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop RFP/RFI responses that clearly communicate the overarching platform concept, the creative ideas, Hulu’s value proposition, and Hulu’s capabilities in supporting the client’s objectives – leveraging data and insights where applicable
- Ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Provide innovative thinking in brainstorms
- Manage the RFP/RFI development process with clients, agencies, Hulu sales and other internal Hulu teams
- Collaborate with Pricing and Planning, Ad Analytics and Ad Operations on RFP responses as needed
- Work with campaign management teams to ensure smooth transition from pre- to post-sale
- Occasionally attend client meetings to present Hulu sponsorship opportunities
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7+ years of experience in ad sales marketing and/or integrated marketing
- Expert in PowerPoint; skilled in Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with content production across platforms, as well as in-show integration
- Strategic and creative idea development skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Self-motivated with demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, self-confidence, and a kind-yet-assertive nature