Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Sales and Accounts Receivable team is seeking a Credit and Collections Analyst I who will be an exceptional addition to our Finance team. As a Credit and Collections Analyst at Hulu, you will improve the aging, manage incoming cash, process credit requests, and drive new system integrations. The right person for this role will be able to adapt to new processes, concepts and skills; has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is motivated to achieve our business objectives and common goals. If you are someone who loves working in a fast paced, fun environment, this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform credit evaluations for new customers including a financial analysis if appropriate
- Perform daily collections duties for assigned customers
- Support sales team members requests and build relationships with sales and client counterparts
- Manage the cash application process
- Manage ERP & systems integrations
- Perform GL to subledger reconciliations
WHAT TO BRING
- Professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Prior experience in the advertising/media industry with knowledge of the advertiser/agency business relationship preferred
- Highly experienced in MS Excel and proven experience building spreadsheets with a high volume of data
- Able to work under time pressure, and prioritizing workload to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus and attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Knowledge of Operative.One, Salesforce and/or Workday Financials
- General understanding of accounting principals