Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu runs one of the largest video ad serving systems on the Internet, with thousands of advertisers and over billions of ads served per month. Ad Intelligence Team aims to optimize value to our advertisers while maintaining an engaging overall experience for Hulu viewers through building sophisticated data processing pipeline, optimization / analytics / BI system empowered by state-of-the-art algorithm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This role requires outstanding big data analysis skills, a passion for utilizing big data processing skills to analyze business data, provide insight with data sensitive ability.
- As a key member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
- You should be willing to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience building large data processing pipeline, both online streaming data and offline data. Master a suite of big data technologies.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Outstanding programming ability in – Java/Python/Spark etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with build and deployment tools
- Experience in digital advertising domain
- Experience with Hive /Hadoop/Spark/Flink/Airflow
- Experience with Docker/Zookeeper/Kafka/NoSQL