Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Audience Analytics team is currently looking for an Advertising Data Analyst to join a dynamic Sales Operations team. As an Advertising Data Analyst at Hulu, you will be responsible for the management and growth of data partnerships for all of Ad Sales with both our internal and external stakeholders. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Ad Audience Analytics but will work closely with Planning, Ad Ops, Product Managers, Ad Platform and Data and Metrics teams to develop and enhance both internal and external Ad Revenue, Delivery and Measurement Tools. The right person for this role has a strong attention to detail, likes to solve problems, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and works well across various departments. If you are someone who thrives in a results-driven, fun and fast-paced Sales environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help build our new Business Intelligence Datawarehouse and Platform by translating Ad Sales business requirements into technical requirements for Product and Engineering teams
- Work to understand the complex interplay of our tools and data flow, to guide decisions on system tool enhancements.
- Partner with all the different external vendors that support the Ad Sales Suite of Operational and Reporting Tools to request feature enhancements and bug fixes
- Scope, create and vet Sales Operations process changes in coordination with Product Managers.
- Support the Ad Inventory Team to manage, track and oversee the overall ad inventory for Hulu.
- Grow and develop internal stakeholder relationships with Sales, Planning, Ad Ops, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Content, Product and Program Managers.
- Develop data quality framework to proactively identify data inconsistencies and errors; work to ensure that issues are quickly remedied.
- Contribute to the growth of our Programmatic offering by managing new client onboarding by working closely with the advertiser and our data partners.
- Use the new Business Intelligence Platform to build dashboards and complex reports using MicroStrategy
- Analyze and derive actionable insights from ads, site traffic and user trend data that will help to grow our audience targeted ad revenue.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years within online media or experience in a similar forecasting/reporting/analytics role.
- Expert Excel user
- Working knowledge of MicroStrategy, Tableau or similar BI and data visualization tools
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar querying language
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Top communication skills working with varied internal groups
- Top organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Detailed knowledge of media, online advertising, and sales processes
- Working knowledge of online ad systems (Operative, Salesforce, Freewheel, DoubleClick)
- The ability to present complex information in an understandable format
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Comfort dealing with incomplete data sets
- Experience working on system upgrades and enhancements
- Ability to quickly understand and document end to end system processes