Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Customer Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking an Associate Engagement and Retention (EandR) Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Associate EandR Marketing Manager, you will support efforts to strengthen our relationship with customers throughout their lifecycle – driving high-value behaviors, helping reduce churn, and increasing lifetime value – ultimately growing brand love. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, thinks strategically, is intellectually curious, and thrives in an undefined environment. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about best-in-class customer experiences, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the strategy and project management of Hulu’s engagement campaigns – developing hypotheses, testing plans, evaluating results, and producing reports.
- Develop captivating marketing creative for various channels in collaboration with Creative and Brand teams.
- Drive viewership of strategically important content including SVOD, LIVE, Originals, and other subscription drivers.
- Collaborate with product managers to influence and inform broader product roadmap that will enable higher engagement and retention rates.
- Develop and evaluate both qualitative and quantitative research to inform best practices and identify campaign opportunities.
- Partner with Product teams to understand user flows (sign up and cancellation), survey data, product updates/changes and enhancements; use these details to create marketing campaigns for better off to on platform experiences.
- Partner with Customer Lifecycle Marketing and CRM marketing team members as well as the Product Marketing team to ensure strategy, campaign, and messaging alignment.
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ years of engagement or acquisition marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing.
- Experience in a mix of strategy and execution across multiple channels (e.g. display, email, social, etc.)
- Experience in converting reporting and analysis in to insights and actionable campaign hypotheses and strategies
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships.
- Passion for entertainment and TV.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing suite.
- Experience working in the Entertainment, Sports, News, or Subscription business space.