Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
The ingestion, review, management and syndication of content is core to Hulu’s business and success. The Content Platform technology team is responsible for the end-to-end technology needs to acquire content from over 500 partners and deliver the highest quality video to tens of millions of users. We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to help build the technology backbone of Hulu.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement content ingestion systems and APIs
- Build upon, measure, and improve content matching algorithms
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- 3+ years of experience writing and shipping code
- A solid foundation in algorithms (hashing, trees, graphs, search)
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Enjoys going deep on performance tuning
- Love of owning a problem end to end
- Relentless pursuer of better ways to solve problems and improve systems
- Machine Learning or Data Matching experience
- Knack for designing large scale distributed systems