Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking an Analyst who will be an extraordinary addition to our Operational Insights team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating reporting and insights related to the Viewer Experience Operations organization. If you have experience in analytics, a deep understanding of customer support operations and love to unwind complex situations, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Produce high-impact, business driving (daily/weekly/monthly) performance reporting (at the agent, team and organizational level) for the operations team.
- Provide on-site support relating to agent and team performance reporting for the VX team managers, operational leadership team and other partners; as well as ensuring self-service reporting is meeting partner needs, modifying when appropriate.
- You'll compile research and analysis on operation's performance through the reporting you build and present key findings to the leadership team.
- And you'll work closely with partners to improve, update and provide analysis on operational metrics, costing models and performance metrics.
WHAT TO BRING
- 2-3 years in a role related to customer support operations with a deep understanding of agent performance and operational metrics.
- Ability to work cross-team, across various levels, to define requirements and communicate updates or complex ideas effectively -- both verbally and in writing.
- Proven aptitude for analytics; solid analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL and Tableau database experience preferred.
- Strong judgment, able and willing to make a decision based on incomplete or ambiguous data.
- Undergraduate degree with emphasis in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, or similar.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hue, Einstein Analytics or similar platforms.