Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Product Organization is seeking a Sr Product Manager of Device Experience who will be an exceptional addition to our Strategic Product Integrations team. As a Sr Product Manager at Hulu, you will work closely with our product, tech, and business teams to define and deliver on high value device customer experiences that will delight Hulu subscribers. You will engage internal and external stakeholders to align priorities and resources, and drive significant new engagement from Hulu viewers by delighting them with an experience on their TV that feels natural and intuitive. The right person for this role will be someone who is data driven, has excellent customer experience judgement and will be able to work cross functionally across the organization. If you are someone who loves inventing new ways for people to watch TV and is passionate about consumer technology, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define product requirements and work with SME’s, feature specific product owners, and tech teams to evaluate product and technical requirements for new initiatives and communicate feasibility back to stakeholders.
- Make prioritization recommendations balancing customer impact, hardware capabilities such as screen size, inputs and outputs, distribution partner requirements, and level of effort.
- Work with the partnerships team to build a prioritized roadmap and backlog focused on advancing Hulu’s engagement and subscriber growth goals on consumer electronic devices such as smart TVs.
- Collaborate closely with Hulu’s program management, technology partner management, and other product managers to ensure end to end execution on the strategy and roadmap.
- Work with analysts and finance to evaluate trends and KPI’s post launch and leverage these insights to inform product decisions for future phases of each key initiative.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be a team player with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of solid product management experience, ideally with client applications on devices
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams to launch complex product initiatives in an agile environment.
- High comfort level in analytics and generating customer insights from data trends.
- Experience designing digital products or services and optimizing for hardware form factors such as screen size, touch or remote control inputs, and output capabilities
- Interpersonal savviness to develop cooperative working relationships across the organization.
- Strong communication skills rooted in structured problem solving and factual analysis.
- Previous experience working consumer facing digital products, ideally a video service
- Technical background – CS, CE, EE
- MBA (preferred)
- Understanding of video playback technologies
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.