Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Internships available in Seattle and Los Angeles locations.
Hulu’s Experience team is seeking a Product Management Intern who will be an exceptional addition to our rapidly growing Product team. In this position, you will be working with the team that is redefining TV through our best-in-class video streaming experience, which millions of customers use to access world-class premium video content. The Product team sets the roadmap for the Hulu experience across all platforms including; web, mobile devices (Android and iOS) and connected TV devices like Apple TV, Roku, Xbox and PlayStation. Our goal is to build the most engaging, personal and social TV experience in the market, and we want your help. This isn’t a ‘get me some coffee’ internship. We want and expect you to be an integral member of the team, to challenge us, learn from us, provide new thinking, and help us work towards our ambitious and exciting plans.
The right person for this job is someone passionate about the media and technology industries, loves developing experiences that people love to use every day, while being metrics-driven and laser focused on the the goals of the business.
If you’re an undergraduate student who wants to be a part of the team that’s POWERING PLAY, then we’d love to talk to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop product specifications for new experiences across a range of Hulu platforms
- Come up with creative solutions for complex user problems that directly impact the consumer experience
- Work hand-in-hand with our incredible design team and brilliant developers to create, build and ship real products
- Learn the disciplines of Agile development processes
- Learn the business of Hulu by interacting with teams across from across the company
- Have a lot of fun in the process!
WHAT TO BRING
- An obsession over the customer
- An eye for great user experiences
- A passion for TV and a knowledge of the streaming marketplace
- High standards and a history of driving projects through to completion
- A willingness to take ownership and run with a challenge
- An ability to dive into data in order to develop thoughtful recommendations to complex challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude!
- Relevant product management or software development courses, or previous product management experience