Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Content Business Operations team is seeking an outstanding Technical Partner Manager. In this role, you will serve as the primary technical point of contact for Hulu’s Live TV partners, and will use your excellent relationships with Hulu’s Content Engineering teams, Hulu’s third-party technology partners, and your partner’s technology teams to establish some of the most complex technical integrations in live streaming today.The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of technical capabilities and relationship management skills, and will feel equally comfortable leading a large meeting across multiple teams as having an intricate technical conversation with a few engineers. The ideal candidate is also versed in the streaming landscape and has a demonstrated record of working with partners to deliver complex programs that span across months.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as primary technical point of contact for a set of Hulu Live Network TV partners
- Work with Hulu’s Product and Program managers to gather requirements and schedule development work on behalf of your partners
- Effectively drive roadmap discussions with your partners to ensure Hulu and partners are aligned
- Interface regularly with Hulu’s technology partners to drive successful implementations
- Build great relationships with internal teams and business stakeholders to accomplish your partner's goals
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of program, partner, or product management experience focused on media partnerships and the delivery of complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of gathering requirements, building roadmaps, and delivering highly complex integration projects across multiple teams
- Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to launch features in an agile environment
- Optimistic and positive outlook in the face of difficult projects
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the SVOD streaming marketplace and main players in the space
- Direct experience with live broadcasting technologies and best practices is a plus