Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives. The Manager will work cross-functionally to ensure that marketing milestones are met and track against goals. You will provide visibility to stakeholders on marketing programs and their status, solicit feedback from partners to enable continuous improvement. The right person for this role will have functional experience in business operations and/or strategy consulting. If you are someone who works effectively in a dynamic, collaborative team, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with marketing team management to drive marketing’s quarterly strategic plans.
- Actively manage, track and own Hulu Marketing’s KPI performance and competitive marketplace reporting.
- Manage Marketing’s Operating and Overhead Budget, including budget forecasting and re-forecasting processes.
- Analyzing the competitive marketplace and work the team to set strategy, routinely re-evaluating assumptions, data and processes, and proactively identifying new opportunities to excel or differentiate, and craft timely, detailed and actionable recommendations.
- Develop internal and external presentation materials and decks for CMO - partnering with Creative Solutions, Financial Planning and Analysis and other departments as needed.
- Author business documents and reports to communicate state of the business or recommend new content business initiatives.
- Create reporting and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress against goals to support team activities and report to management on weekly/monthly basis.
- Work cross functionally with the content licensing team, original production teams, research, production, finance, marketing and legal departments to document and define initiatives and drive them through execution.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years of experience in project management, consulting, or strategy
- Prior experience consulting on high-level strategic initiatives, and informing how to manage toward that strategy effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior communication capabilities, written and verbal
- Ability to work with all levels an organization to drive clarity on goals, long-term initiatives, and special projects
- Marketing Operations Experience
- Entertainment or Technology Industry Experience