Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Content Business Operations team is seeking an outstanding Senior Manager of Network Partner Management. In this role, you will lead and grow a team of talented and passionate partner managers, responsible for the ongoing relationships with Hulu’s portfolio of live network providers. Your team will coordinate the ongoing technical integrations with partners in the live space, and you will be responsible for building the high-level technical relationships, both internally and externally, to successfully deliver highly technical and complex integrations involving multiple parties with multi-year scopes. More importantly, you will be a key player in determining how to improve our live ‘digital supply chain’ over the long term. The ideal candidate is a proven career manager, capable of building talented, passionate, and engaged teams, and with a proven track record of managing several multi-year programs simultaneously. This candidate builds fantastic relationships at all levels of their partner’s organizations, and is recognized as a problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around them. This ideal candidate is passionate about the streaming video space and is an advocate for moving the industry forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the Network Partner Management team, and establish KPIs and clear roles and responsibilities within the team
- Establish strong relationships in engineering, product, and business teams across Hulu
- Advocate for your partners within Hulu, and drive the prioritization and successful delivery of technical integrations and other feature work
- Proactively and independently drive substantial supply chain improvements for your partners
- Manage and prioritize the high-level roadmap of partner integration work
- Interface regularly with Hulu’s technology partners to drive successful implementations and feature enhancements
WHAT TO BRING
- 8+ years leading teams focused on media partnerships and the delivery of complex technical projects
- Proven track record of delivering many simultaneous, highly complex integration programs across multiple teams
- Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to launch features in an agile environment
- Optimistic and positive outlook in the face of difficult projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the SVOD streaming marketplace and main players in the space
- Advanced CS degree or MBA preferred, but not required
- Direct experience with live broadcasting technologies and best practices is a plus
- Active participation in standards bodies a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.