Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience team is seeking a Training Content Creator who will be an exceptional addition to our VX Content team. As a Training Content Creator at Hulu, you will be an expert in content development and adult learning, working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design engaging coursework. If you are someone who is repulsed by boring learning approaches and thrives on creating impactful, disruptive learning experiences that drive higher engagement while positively impacting business results, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Translate complex technical content into easy-to-understand training materials, including activity guides, eLearning, videos, and more.
- Partner with internal teams to determine the proper balance between instructor led and web based training opportunities
- Participate in learning and development strategy and approach planning
- Build and maintain working relationships with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create, review and edit training materials, facilitating the timely accomplishment of project deliverables
- Develops success metrics to assess the effectiveness and business impact of training solutions, measures result and proposes action plans for continuous improvement
- Participate as needed with Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including course uploading, testing and reporting
- Perform needs analysis and curriculum reviews on a regular basis
- Research and stay current with emerging educational technologies and utilize innovative approaches to design that incorporate the latest adult learning principles
WHAT TO BRING
- 2-5 years’ experience in designing, creating, or delivering training courses
- High EQ/IQ
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Education, Graphic Design, Interactive Arts or related area
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Recent experience in developing job aids, facilitation guides, web based materials and/or other training materials
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with peers, SMEs, and other business partners
- Willingness to travel to Hulu’s Operations Center in San Antonio, Texas (up to 25%)
- Experience in at least one or more LMS authoring technologies and multimedia applications such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Experience with video authoring and editing tools
- Experience with HTML5 and responsive content
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.