Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our Product team. As an Administrative Assistant for the team you will support our VP, Product, and several Product Directors. The right person for this role is a detail-oriented individual who is capable of achieving amazing results in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who has strong organization skills, exercises high judgment, has strong communication skills, while anticipating needs, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage very busy calendars, make travel arrangements, process expense reports, and track action items
- Develop relationships with internal team members and external partners
- Communicate with internal team members and external customers and partners
- Coordinate events for team members, offsite meetings, client events, and general morale
- Plan and execute team-wide quarterly planning events
- Administer the team budget for planned expenses through creation and execution of POs in partnership with the finance team.
- Prioritize calendars and meetings, run the logistics for meetings, and always be one step ahead
- Partner with the Workplace Experience Team in Seattle to ensure the Seattle office has what it needs to continue to be one of Seattle’s best places to work.
- Partner with the other administrative assistants in the department to load balance projects and help out as needed.
- Be a positive influence and go-to person for the team
WHAT TO BRING
- 3 - 5 years administrative assistant experience, supporting a senior-level Executive
- Proven ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and being graceful under pressure
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, nothing is too large or too small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project and vendor management skills with the ability to source vendors (e.g. - caterers), gather bids, evaluate options and manage to high service levels
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- A willingness to travel to other Hulu offices as necessary.
- Knowledge of the digital/television industry
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.