Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Personalization and Content Discovery team is dedicated to connect Hulu user with our high quality content resources at the right time in the right place. No matter user is on PC, Mobile, or any Living room devices we will present the most personalized watching experience also enable user explore our large inventory effortlessly. Are you passionate about working on disruptive ideas? Are you exited to build large-scale service for all popular devices? Are you interested to work with top engineers and researchers? This is a unique opportunity that combines the ability to build new and exciting user experiences for Hulu’s customers with a big boost for your career with the cut-edge technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You're an experienced engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to build, deliver, and impress.
- You want to work on projects that require innovative and creative thinking, deep technical problem solving, and the opportunity to lead and mentor other engineers.
- You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions.
- You're a thought leader - but you don't just know how to solve the problem - you prove it by building the solution.
- You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture and are a clear communicator.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Software developmentExperience building high-performance production servicesExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in one statically typed language (Java, C, C++)
- Proficiency in one scripting language (Python)
- Familiarity with software development best practices.
- Experience with full stack technology
- Experience with big data system
- Experience working with real-world noisy data
- Strong problem solving skills