Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
As a Senior CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for regular performance monitoring, reporting, and testing to generate data driven insights that optimize Hulu’s CRM (Email, Push, and Digital) efforts. You will draw on your wealth of experience and your knowledge of CRM operations and insights to optimize how we communicate with our users and keep them engaged with Hulu content. In this role you will work hand in hand with the CRM and CLM (Customer Lifecycle Marketing) teams to facilitate campaign operations, reporting and testing from inception to robust post campaign analysis. You will be responsible for ensuring we’re targeting the right users, tracking them across multiple channels/tactics, and deriving insights to improve strategy and socialize learnings. The right person for this role has analytical abilities (must have proficiency in Excel, SQL and Tableau), deliver actionable insights and can work independently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work autonomously under the guidance of the CRM Analytics Manager to plan campaign analytical set up, manage lists, and reduce friction between campaign inception and execution
- Lead post reporting and analysis for adhoc and triggered campaigns (Email, Push, Digital, and multi-channel campaigns)
- Forecast subscriber growth metrics based on past campaign performance and upcoming campaign strategies
- Use campaign management tools and SQL to segment and analyze audiences for CRM campaigns.
- Design, develop and maintain regular Customer Dashboards (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) for use by Marketing leadership and program managers
- Aid in development of campaign planning items including: development of performance forecasts, defining key success metrics, setting a reporting schedule, and creating report templates.
- Conduct A/B (and multivariate) tests to identify tactics that drive successful CRM campaigns with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage reproducibility
- Translate data into actionable insights – make recommendations to team members that increase customer retention, reactivate dormant users, and drive revenue
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical channel and business performance metrics
- Leverage multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile) to identify ways to improve communication with our users
- Document tactical best practices to help develop a “playbook” for CRM
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years experience as an Analyst
- Have a record of successful study design, testing, and reporting
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience with SAS Campaign Manager or similar (Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, Oracle Responsys)
- Ability to create high quality dashboards using Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of testing: Sizing opportunities, understanding limitations, properly interpreting results.
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
- Willingness to learn and be scrappy
- Ability to gain insights and drive recommendations through data analysis, must exude excellent written and verbal communication skills