Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is looking for a Senior Editor, Sports to join our enthusiastic editorial team of content strategists, producers, writers, and ace curators. We are in search of a rising sports media star with a strong handle on all things social, a knack for juggling many projects at once, and a capacity for data and insights. Ultimately, members of Hulu’s hardworking editorial team are brand ambassadors. We are the in-house story experts, and we’ll stop at nothing to connect audiences with meaningful content. If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, and wants to learn from the best in the business, Hulu may be the place for you. We have high expectations, but you’re unlikely to have this much fun working hard anywhere else.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Learn Hulu’s Live and On-Demand Sports programming lineup inside and out, and use that knowledge to curate collections and build effective content campaigns
- Perform regular updates using our Content Management System
- Oversee the holistic, days, nights, and weekends operations as relates to campaign management and QA for Sports
- Oversee the sports ancillary content and short form strategy and execution
- Act as the primary interface with partner editorial and digital strategy teams
- Work closely with content partners on campaign coordination, asset management, and promotional materials development
- Contribute to social channels and additional off-service editorial tactics
- Oversee the sports editorial calendar
- Act as the in-house expert on day-to-day sports editorial activities, partnering closely with internal teams and stakeholders
- Help expand Hulu’s presence via editorial partnerships with sports outlets
WHAT TO BRING
- Positive attitude, willingness to work hard, and an unending desire to learn more
- Campaign management and content creation portfolio that conveys a deep passion for sports
- Ability to talk in terms of the sports you love and how you plan to translate that love to the world
- Experience writing about sports
- Organized, with a willingness to generate reports and support other team initiatives
- Comprehension of the ins-and-outs of the various social platforms and emerging content formats (VR, AR, short formats) as relate to sports
- Strong instincts as relates to content creative, and not afraid to push for what you believe in
- Knowledge of CMS, publishing, and asset management tools and workflows5- years of experience
- Exhibited expertise in NFL and College Football
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.