Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX or Customer Support) team is seeking a Program Manager to drive execution of programs, projects and process improvements that continuously improve the support experience and scale operations. As a VX Program Manager, you will be responsible for program management for VX-led initiatives and for ongoing department programs. The right person for this role is able to drive rapid execution while gaining alignment across the VX and Hulu teams. If you love driving programs with big customer and employee impact, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive strategic initiatives and tactical projects for the VX department, serving as program manager and working with VX leadership to ensure adequate resourcing, role clarity and appropriate reporting/visibility to meet desired business outcomes.
- Lead ongoing programs that support the Hulu viewer experience (e.g. San Antonio Visits, Retention, Technology launches) and continuously improve processes by which these programs run.
- Facilitate interactions between internal and external teams with focused meetings, proposed agendas, and guided conversation.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs stabilizing the business needs versus constraints
- Act as a liaison between the Santa Monica and San Antonio offices - ensuring consistent communication between both sites to ensure project and program success.
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of VX program management standards, norms and success metrics as the business grows and changes.
- Enable and drive business success through operational excellence to help viewers get the most out of Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven leadership and managerial skills with relevant experience in a ‘customer-first’ environment
- Excellent communicator, problem solver, decision maker, and relationship-builder
- Strong analytical skills to visualize and resolve issues that are complex and confusing to the business
- Ability to lead by example, influence others and facilitate agreement among individuals with different interests and working styles
- Collaboratively disagree and commit when necessary, be flexible and champion a positive working environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deep knowledge of media/TV landscape
- Software/technology company experience
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, or other business applications