Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Sales team is seeking an Account Manager to join a dynamic sales team at Hulu’s headquarters in Santa Monica. Do you have the ability and dedication to help support top clients? Do you possess strong people skills and the ability to work with a variety of partners internally and externally? Are you excited by the sales process and understand the importance of exceeding goals? And are you the kind of person who can take ownership and initiative in a dynamic environment? Then if you’re looking for a phenomenal opportunity in a results-focused, fun, sales environment this opportunity may be the next move for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Capture ongoing industry and client-specific intelligence to inform key partners across Hulu
- Collaborate with Strategic Accounts Lead on all pre and post-sale efforts
- Collaborate with Account Executive on client presentation materials, including recommending creative examples, research, solutions and handling deadlines for the team
- Actively pursue new business opportunities for active brands / parent companies using available resources
- Actively participate in client meetings/presentations
- Develop and nurture key client relationships
- Help achieve teams partnership and revenue goals
- Make recommendations for client specific needs
- Ownership of external and internal deadlines (Client, Partner teams, Ad Solutions, Creative Services, Research)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 1-year prior Account Manager experience
- 3-4 years of experience in digital/television advertising
- Strong desire to work in Sales
- Strong experience working in Excel, PowerPoint required
- Ability to work with Google docs / drive / sheets / slides
- Superb communication skills, team attitude, problem-solving capabilities, and attention to detail.
- A genuine dedication to the teamJust like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.