Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
BJ Vertical Team at Hulu Beijing owns several core businesses inside Hulu, including search experience, voice control and content campaign. We are a vertical team, because we always focus on delivering end-to-end solution from user experience in different clients (mobile device, smart TV/set-top box, game console, web, ...) to complex business logic in multiple backends. The team is composed of smart engineers with different background and skills. Our tenant is a strong tech team to deliver E2E solution a role model to drive internal open source a cradle of the full stack engineers. If you already are an expert in some areas (either client or backend), and have a strong passion to expand knowledge/skill and welcome challenges in new areas, this team will be a place where your dream begins. Now, we are seeking a passionate QA engineer, who will play a critical role in our test driven process. Candidate must not only be able to create and execute test cases, but also to collaborate directly with product manager to define features. He/she will also works with developers and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze product requirements in project early stage, clarify requirements with both product owner and team.
- Design test plans and create test cases for exciting new features.
- Partner with multiple teams to arrive at End to End test scenarios and execute them to ensure product release readiness.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Introducing effective test/quality methodologies to teams and improve existing tests.
- Participate in existing automation UI and API testing. Create and maintain automation testing cases.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years experience in Web/Mobile test and relevant tools.
- Good reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and test/defect management tools.
- Relevant experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Bachelor degree on computer science or related majors.
NICE TO HAVE
- Programming skills in any one Object oriented language like Python, Ruby, Go Lang, Swift, Node or Java.
- Experience in any one mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation tools/frameworks like Calabash, Appium, Robotium, Selenium, Robot, Watir, Cucumber.