Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Player Team at Hulu Beijing always focus on delivering end-to-end solution on different clients (mobile device, smart TV/set-top box, game console, web, ...). The team is composed of smart engineers with different background and skills with great passion to build great software, expand knowledge/skill and welcome challenges new thinking.
Now, we are seeking a passionate Quality Assurance engineer, who will play a critical role in our test driven process. Candidate must not only be able to create and execute test cases, but also works with developers and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role in the TV & Video streaming business.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creation of test plans and test reports for Hulu Player on mobile device, web and chromecast.
- Build test campaign, organize automatic test and execute manual test cases.
- Issue tracking, both internally and in collaboration with other teams.
- Participation in both day-to-day software development workflows and release candidate testing.
- Maintain and improve the quality assurance tools and process of the team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in testing on mobile devices.
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality.
- Willingness to take challenges head on, while being part of a team.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Education: B.S., M.S. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Experience with media player & Streaming technology is a plus, not not required.
- Experience in any one mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation tools/frameworks like Calabash, Appium, Robotium, Selenium, Robot, Watir, Cucumber.