Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience team is seeking an Associate Account Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Program Management Team. As an Associate Account Analyst at Hulu, you will have an opportunity to elicit change, not only in process and protocol for customer service associates, but also directly in the Hulu product. Primary responsibilities will include generating raw data reports and digging deep into account activity, analyzing trends on playback behaviors, preparing reports for management, and collaborating with multiple teams to provide insightful analysis to the business. We know the right person for this role is independent, ambitious, highly technical, and capable of delivering results under pressure and ambiguity. If you are someone who obsesses over the details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to tackle new challenges, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Investigate account activity using a variety of proprietary tools and external applications.
- Generate monthly analysis reporting assignments and build visuals that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Act as subject matter expert in relation to Live TV compliance rules, and suspicious account behaviors.
- Assist in account fraud discovery and prevention by researching unauthorized logins, suspicious account sign-up, and identifying program abuse.
- Participate in effective meetings with key partners to help drive improvements to programs.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure changes to the product are acknowledged in Viewer Experience Operations.
- Participate in, and run various ad hoc projects and initiatives.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a data heavy role, and at least 1 year experience working in risk management, fraud or compliance roles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a data heavy role, and at least 1 year of experience working in risk management, fraud or compliance roles.
- Detailed investigative skills with the ability to interpret account history and information.
- Proficiency in English with professional/business level reading and writing communication skills, with ability to breakdown complex issues.
- Critical thinking, multitasking, and outstanding analytical abilities, as well as strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Able to travel if required.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics or other business analytical tools is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of streaming media and the Live TV landscape.
- Software/Technology company and tool experience.