Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking an Asset Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Creative team. As an Asset Manager at Hulu, you will oversee both existing and newly commissioned Photo Still Assets (Digital Images) for Hulu originals as well as Hulu licensed content. Candidates must be savvy with a keen eye for photography, be extremely detail oriented, possess a wide understanding of digital technology and skilled in Asset Management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Receive digital assets directly from content partners and manage those assets by adhering to and maintaining digital naming
- conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
- Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage those assets throughout all aspects of the project by adhering to and
- maintaining digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
- Ensure photography is organized and available to partners prior to show launches.
- Oversee retouching on unit photography.
- Update Hulu press website by uploading pre-°©‐air and post-°©‐air images per show confirming they are ‘live’ on the site with metadata
- Collaborate closely with Creative, Content Marketing, Production, Legal, Brand Marketing and varied departments as
- Migrate assets from one CMS to another and then maintain and manage that database and archiving system.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or related field
- 2 -°©‐ 3 years of experience in DAM and Photo Editing field preferred
- Brand and Entertainment experience preferred
- Strong team player
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments, maintain composure and existing image standards, and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess solid organization, meeting management, effective time management, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Bridge ((including basic retouching skills).
- Strong knowledge in Digital File Specs and sizes, formats
- Experience working with Digital Asset Management systems like DF Studios
- Familiarity with entertainment and unit photographers for hire
- Photo editing experience at a motion picture studio, photo agency, major editorial publication highly desirable.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.