Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Information Security team is seeking an Associate Application Security Engineer who will be an outstanding addition to our department. As an Associate Application Security Engineer at Hulu, you will ensure the proper security posture for Hulu's internal and external applications by serving as the interface between Development and Security Teams. The right person for this role is passionate about secure development. If you are someone who is ready to solve complex problems, prefer a challenging work environment, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage with developers to provide remediation support
- Contribute towards code scanning tools and services
- Assist with code reviews and develop secure libraries
- Perform penetration testing (applications, lateral movement, and network)
- Participate in incident response and analysis
WHAT TO BRING
- 1+ years of direct application security experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Contributed to Application Security program maturity
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud environments (development/architecture)
- Understanding beyond the OWASP Top 10 by explaining the level of risk to the business.
- Has successfully managed or participated in bug bounty programs
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with WAF
- Practiced threat modeling applications
- Security+ or other industry certifications