Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
The Living Room Experience team creates the Hulu client that runs on our most popular streaming-media devices. We’re looking for a Software Developer who loves modern 10-foot UI. We are building the best streaming experiences the living room has ever seen. Everything we do directly affects millions of consumers, their experience with our service, and Hulu's business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineering leadership to create best-of-class, delightful TV-watching experiences.
- Work with other developers to deliver a modern Hulu client UI to LR devices
- Implement the UI for new features and initiatives, working closely with the developers of the Hulu web site and mobile apps.
- Help redefine how we all engage with and consume video content in the living room.
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ year’s experience as a front-end developer and strong programming language and scripting skills.
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc).
- Strong experience with Scrum and test-driven development.
- Experience developing component-driven UI
- Work samples demonstrating experience creating great UI
- In-depth knowledge of web-service and data-driven application architecture.
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (Master’s preferred).