Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Tech and Platform Management (ATP) team is seeking an Ad Tech Specialist who will be a great addition to our team. In this role, you will report into the Manger of Ad Tech Operations and work closely with Campaign Leads, and other sales support teams at Hulu. The primary responsibility of the Ad Tech Specialist is to ensure accuracy of ad campaign implementation details prior to launch in addition to various other quality control and testing needs for the Ad Operations team. The right person for this role is very detail orientated and has a strong eye for technical details, gets excited by technological innovation, is willing to pursue new challenges, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment. If you are someone who meets this description, then this is an ideal role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your responsibilities will include reviewing the order management system, targeting instructions and campaign assets as part of monitoring the accuracy of campaign launches within the Ad Operations’ trafficking and execution processes.
- Utilize Hulu’s data-driven approach that will formulate reporting and insights into where our development opportunities are in order to foster additional training needs amongst the Operations teams.
- Organize metrics to pinpoint process-related inefficiencies, measure accuracy, and celebrate the Ad Ops team’s success rates.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops Management to ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are upheld with efficient processes.
- In this role you will serve as the first point of escalation for the Ad Operations team for technical support, including ad platform bugs, discrepancies, and delivery issues.
- Set, manage and train on process requirements for improved efficiencies (trafficking, tagging, and investigations).
- Participate in QC testing initiatives for new ad products and feature enhancements for Ad Platform Operations.
- On-call support may be required for after hours client-related emergencies.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media operations.
- 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience.
- Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc.
- Comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video and other formats, including VAST and VPAID.
- Experience with a video ad server (FreeWheel, DoubleClick for Video, etc.).
- Experience in a queue management/ticketing system such as JIRA.
- Self-starter and detail oriented: critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Professional communication skills with both internal and external teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).