- 505 × 756 – Brand Poster creative must have the clients logo / branding (click-action links to the video should not include buttons or URLs that drive away from Hulu)
- Trailer, Movie, Show or Product name to be displayed
- Extended Video Creative (:60 sec to 2:59 sec)
- Click-through URLs (for video)
- 3rd Party Tracking Tags
- Video: 1 × 1 trackers and click commands
- Companions: standard tags (href and img source)
Brand Poster: 505 x 756
- PSD (layered)
- Fonts (if applicable)
- Video Creative: A minimum of :60s to a maximum of 2:59.
- Please note since our max video length for the BES is 2:59, we cannot accept multiple shorter spots from the same or different brand(s) to form one commercial. Each brand’s advertisement should stand alone and represent one commercial.
Hosted by Hulu
Branded Entertainment Selector Video(s) need to be site served by Hulu, clients can provide 1×1’s and Click Trackers for 3rd Party Tracking.
- Hulu’s proprietary Branded Entertainment Selector produces a 189% lift in top-of-mind awareness vs. linear TV and almost double the lift over a standard :30s video spot.
- Metrics provided to advertisers: Impressions, Clicks, Completion Rate, Time Spent Viewing and CTR.
Client may provide final brand poster or Hulu Creative Services can create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
This unit clicks through to the trailer or long-form commercial and should not include buttons or language that direct users away from the site. The campaign hashtag is accepted on the poster.
Any BES running a red-band trailer/video must have a “Mature Audiences Only” overlay added by Hulu to the top of the BES poster art.
- Delivery should include raw assets and messaging, or a single screenshot can be provided to spec and will be cut for production by Hulu.
- Please note: Clients cannot build this interactive element themselves.
- This unit currently has select availability on living room devices. Please reach out to your sales contact or campaign manager for additional details.
- Unit can be targeted at a national or local level