VIZIO Internet Apps™ TVs, 3D Blu-ray Players and Co-Star LT Players
Select Vizio Internet Apps enabled devices.
Learn more about VIZIO Internet Apps (VIA) here.
Downloading the Hulu Plus App
VIZIO will be rolling out firmware updates to supported devices over the next few weeks. Once available, the Hulu Plus application will automatically appear in the VIA menu.
Logging in to Your Hulu Plus Account
First, start your Hulu Plus subscription on hulu.com/plus. Then, once your account is setup, there are two ways you can log in to the Hulu Plus application on your VIZIO Internet Apps™ Device:
Using the On-Screen Keyboard
- On the Activate This Device page, select Log in to Hulu Plus
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email address and password
- Then move the cursor down, and select Login
Or, you can activate your VIZIO on Hulu.com
- On the Activate This Device page, you will see an alphanumeric Device Activation Code (for example, 6K47J3)
- Using a standard web browser, navigate to hulu.com/activate (and sign in, if prompted)
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate
- Within about 30 seconds, your VIZIO will be automatically logged in to your Hulu Plus account
Using the VIZIO Remote