Not being able to access the site using one browser (site loads properly when Hulu.com is accessed from a different browser on the same computer). If this is the case, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your browser cache at ( http://www.hulu.com/support/article/189358 )
- Temporarily disable any security toolbars or extensions on your browser that could potentially cause trouble (NoScript, Norton, ScriptSafe, AdBlock, etc). To check your browser extensions and plugins:
- Firefox: Tools menu > Add-ons
- Internet Explorer: Tools menu > Manage add-ons
- Safari: Help menu > Installed Plugins
- Chrome: Wrench menu or menu with 3 horizontal lines > Extensions
- If you do have any script-blocking software, please add ( hulu.com ) and ( huluim.com ) to your whitelist.
- Change to an alternate browser on your computer, such as Firefox or Google Chrome, to see if that resolves the message.
Not being able to access the site using any browser. If this is happening for you, please refer to these suggestions:
- Security software such as CA, Kaspersky, McAfee or Norton can interfere with our service. If you have any of these programs installed, please try lowering your security settings or disabling the software and then attempt visit Hulu.com again.
- Check your Network/Firewall settings and try disabling these settings temporarily, then attempt to visit Hulu.com again.
If the site loads after disabling either of those, please whitelist both ( hulu.com ) and ( huluim.com ) in your settings.
If these steps don't solve the issue, please contact us. Let us know what you've tried, and we'll be happy to help further!