If you are running into Error 4 on your iOS device, this means your session within the Hulu Plus application has expired. Fully restarting the Hulu Plus app should resolve this issue.
To restart the Hulu Plus app:
- Press the Home button to go to the main screen.
- Double-press the home button. At the bottom of the screen, you should see a row with all of your currently open apps. Swipe from right to left to scroll.
- Find the green Hulu Plus icon, then press and hold the icon until it starts wiggling.
- Tap the red circle at the top of the Hulu Plus icon. The Hulu Plus icon will be removed from the list of running apps. Press the Home button to exit.
- Now, find the Hulu Plus app on your home screen and tap it. The Hulu Plus app will now start up.
If you still receive an Error 4 on the Hulu Plus app after following these steps, please contact us directly so we can better assist you.