We understand how important and exciting it is to be able to watch your favorite Hulu Plus shows from the comfort of your living room. If you're not seeing a Hulu Plus application, head to our Supported Devices page to make sure that you have a Hulu Plus-enabled device. On some supported devices, you may need to download Hulu Plus first. You can find more information for each specific device by heading to our Hulu Plus On Your TV section.
If you've already located a Hulu Plus icon, there are two ways you can activate your device to the Hulu Plus application in order to start using the service:
Activate Using the On-Screen Keyboard
- From the main screen of the application, select Log In
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email address and password tied to your Hulu Plus account
- Then move the cursor down, and select Login. This device will now be activated on your account (hulu.com/account).
Or, you can activate your supported device on Hulu.com
- From the main screen of the application, select Log in to Hulu Plus
- You will then see an alphanumeric Device Activation Code (for example, 6K47J3)
- Using a standard web browser, navigate to hulu.com/activate (and sign in, if prompted)
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate
- Within about 30 seconds, your device will be automatically logged in to your Hulu Plus account