If the "Press Escape to exit full screen mode" message stays on your computer screen indefinitely, there are a few steps that will help to resolve this error:
- Head to your Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager. This will bring you to the Global Storage Settings panel.
- If it's not already there, drag the slider to 100 KB.
- Check the box labeled "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer."
- Then navigate to your Website Storage Settings panel and click Delete all sites.
- Try playing a video in Full Screen mode