- How do I find my Queue?
- Where are my Favorites?
- How do I turn on/off Closed Captions?
- How do I turn on/off Autoplay?
- Where did the Logout option go?
- What are Shows You Watch?
- How do I search for videos?
- Where did my Watch History go?
- How can I find Latino content?
- How do I set the video quality?
- Are the controller settings any different?
- What are these changes on the show page?
- How do I add videos to my Queue?
- How come I'm seeing some lag while I navigate?
- Why can't I browse while watching?
From the main page of the Hulu Plus application, you will find your Queue located to the right under the large promotional image.
Your Favorites haven't gone too far. They can be found on the main page of the application under the promotional image.
To access caption settings, pull up the playback controls by hitting down on the D-pad while your video is playing. Next hit up on the D-pad to expand the playback menu, revealing the options to change your captions settings. Then, just toggle over to the setting to turn on or off captions, and hit X. To change the captions settings from the main page of the Hulu Plus application, toggle down to the row containing TV, Movies, Trailers, etc., and the Settings option should be on the far right between Latino and Help & Info.
Like captions, you can pull up the playback controls by hitting down on the D-pad while your video is playing. Next hit up on the D-pad to expand the playback menu, revealing the options to change your autoplay settings. From there, just toggle over to the setting to turn on or off autoplay, and hit X. To change the autoplay settings from the main page of the Hulu Plus application, toggle down to the row containing TV, Movies, Trailers, etc., and the Settings option should be on the far right between Latino and Help & Info.
From the Settings icon on the main page of the Hulu Plus application, you will see the Logout option to the bottom right.
Similar to the site, we've added a Shows You Watch section on the Playstation application. Here you can easily access your favorite shows to keep up with episodes. The Shows You Watch section is displayed as a row on the main page of the Hulu Plus application. Do note that until you start watching content through the service, this feature won't appear.
To search for a specific title, toggle over to the search bar in the top right corner. Once the search bar is selected it will be outlined in white and the magnifying glass icon will turn green. Hit X to pull up the on screen keyboard and enter the desired search terms. Results will populate below as you type.
Your Watch History should be a bit easier to access, as it can be found right on the main page of the Hulu Plus application.
We haven't moved it too far for you. The Latino section is located on the main page of the Hulu Plus application below the large promotional image.
While you can still change the video quality of a video while it's playing, you can also set a quality under your settings. The Settings are located on the main page of the Hulu Plus application between Latino and Help. From there, tap X to pull up the settings and access the different video quality options.
The controller settings should still feel fairly familiar.
- Use the directional buttons or the left analog stick to navigate and tap the X button to make a selection.
- When navigating the menu, up and down will allow you to explore the menu levels, while left and right will allow you to highlight menu items.
- To scroll faster, press and hold the directional button.
- To return to the previous menu, press the circle button.
- To play a video, highlight it and press X to begin playback.
- During playback, up, down, or the square button will bring up playback controls.
- Tap the directional arrows to skip forward or backward 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the directional arrows to seek a specific point in the video.
- Once the playback controls are visible, press up on the D-pad to expand the playback controls menu, revealing the options to change your captions, autoplay, or video quality settings. Then just arrow over to the setting you would like to change, and hit X. You can also stop the video you are watching from this menu.
With the recent changes, we've updated the standard format of the show page to make it cleaner and simpler for our users. You can more easily browse the different seasons, episodes, and clips we have available. You can also start watching new episodes or resume watching a previous episode with ease.
To add videos to your Queue, from an episode or movie's page, select the Add To Queue button. Additionally, we've added a Shows You Watch feature to ease navigation to your favorite shows. Located under the promotional image of the app's main page, you can click on the picture of a show to access its page.
The new update for the Playstation 3 is a bit more robust than the last. If the Hulu Plus application starts to lose responsiveness, please fully quit the app by holding down the PS button and selecting "quit Hulu Plus." Then, re-launch the Hulu Plus app from the TV and Video Services menu - you should see a significant improvement.
We recently removed this feature to reduce screen clutter and streamline playback. We apologize for any added frustration due to the removal of this feature.
If this did not help, contact us directly and let us know which steps you've already tried. We'll be happy to investigate further. If you are experiencing problems loading the Hulu Plus application on your PS3, please refer to this help article.