Updating Your Payment Information
If you would like to update the payment information registered to your Hulu Plus subscription, you can do so directly from the Account page.
- First, log in on Hulu.com
- Then, hover over your name at the top of the page and click on the Account link
- Locate the Billing Information section on the right-hand side
- Click the edit button directly to the right of the billing data
- Select whether you want to enter a credit/debit card or PayPal
NOTE: selecting PayPal will redirect you to PayPal.com to log in to your account, before bringing you back to Hulu.com
Please note when you update your billing information to a credit/debit card, our payment processor will attempt to verify the account. This initiates an authorization for a small amount, usually $1.00, which is immediately reversed once the authorization is approved. This authorization may appear on your statement as a pending charge but will disappear from your statement within 5 business days. You will only be charged for your subscription fee at the start of your next billing cycle.
If you're not locating the "Billing Information" header while logged into your account, it's possible that your Hulu Plus account is under a different email address. To double-check which address is linked to your subscription, do the following:
- Log out by hovering over your name at the upper right corner of any page on Hulu.com and choosing Log out
- Head over to the secure Forgot Email tool and fill out the requested information
- If an active account is found, make sure you log in with that email address
- Then, follow the above steps to locate and update your payment information
If you continue to have any trouble, or suspect there might be a typo in your email address, please contact us using this form.