If you're having trouble logging in or accessing Hulu, the most common reason is either password or the email address is incorrect. First thing's first, visit our Forgot Login page and enter the desired info to recover your login info.
If that doesn't help, below are some common scenarios and how to help resolve them.
- I can't click on or I don't see the Log In link
- I am paying for a Hulu Plus subscription but cannot watch Hulu Plus content
- I forgot my password and I received an error that my email address is not in the database
- I am not able to watch mature content even though I’m logged in and older than the required age
- I am having trouble logging in to my Hulu Plus supported device
If you are being billed monthly for a Hulu Plus subscription but are unable to watch Hulu Plus videos, chances are you might be logging in with an email address not associated with your paid subscription (hey, it happens). To double check which address is linked to your subscription, do the following:
- Log out by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of any page on Hulu.com and choosing Log out
- Head over to the secure Forgot Email tool and fill out the requested information
- If an active account is found, make sure you log in with that email address
If you continue to have any trouble, or suspect there might be a typo in your email address, please contact us using this form.
If the response "We have no record of that address" appears when you submit your email address in the Forgot Password tool, then that particular email address is not registered to an account in our records. Please check all the email addresses you might have used, including those you might not normally associate with online subscriptions. If you are a Hulu Plus subscriber, and are still having trouble finding your account, you can use our Forgot Email tool to help track down the address linked to your subscription.
Occasionally, you may encounter a situation where you're logged in and the site tells you that you are not old enough to watch a particular video. If you are sure that your account lists your age as older than 17, try the following steps:
- Clear your cookies and cache
- Sign out of your account and close your browser
- Go to hulu.com and log back in
- Try to watch a mature video (e.g. Shanghai Kiss)
For help logging in to your internet enabled TV, Blu-ray player, game console, streaming, or mobile device please visit this page.
If you continue to have problems accessing your account, please contact us directly using this form.