You can enjoy most of Hulu's content without signing up for a Hulu account, but we encourage you to sign up to take advantage of the following features:
- With Facebook Connected accounts, you can easily share videos on your timeline and with your friends
- Start conversations with others who follow the same shows you do
- Maintain a video queue and add videos to it for future viewing
- Add shows to your Favorites and have new videos added to your queue automatically
- Participate in Hulu's discussion boards, rate videos, and write user reviews
- Activate resume play. Log into Hulu on a particular computer, and as long as you remain logged in, any video will resume playing where you previously left off.
- Automatically display closed captioning when you play a video that has this feature available.
A Hulu account is also necessary to access any content intended for mature audiences.
In order to sign up, you'll need to visit Hulu's signup page. There, you'll either be able to login using Facebook Connect, or by entering some information about yourself (name, birth date, email address, etc.). Please note that, for now, Hulu is only available in the United States.
To sign up for a Hulu Plus Subscription, please head to hulu.com/plus.