Hulu Plus is available to stream on your Vizio VIA device – Just access the Hulu Plus app from the VIA menu, log in with your Hulu Plus credentials and start watching!
VIZIO Internet Apps™ TVs, 3D Blu-ray Players and Co-Star LT Players
Select Vizio Internet Apps enabled devices.
Learn more about VIZIO Internet Apps (VIA) here.
Downloading the Hulu Plus app
The Hulu Plus app is automatically downloaded to your VIZIO with the more recent software update. If you do not see the Hulu Plus app, you may not have a supported VIZIO device.
Logging in to your Hulu Plus account
First, start your Hulu Plus subscription on hulu.com/start. Then, once your account is setup, there are two ways you can log in to the Hulu Plus application on your VIZIO Internet Apps™ Device:
Using the On-Screen Keyboard
- On the Activate This Device page, select Log in to Hulu Plus
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email address and password
- Then move the cursor down, and select Login
Or, you can activate your VIZIO on Hulu.com
- On the Activate This Device page, you will see an alphanumeric Device Activation Code (for example, 6K47J3)
- Using a standard web browser, navigate to hulu.com/activate (and sign in, if prompted)
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate
- Within about 30 seconds, your VIZIO will be automatically logged in to your Hulu Plus account
Using the VIZIO remote