If you receive a "protected content" message, try clearing your Flash cache or playing from a different web browser.
We've seen this protected content message appear with codes such as: 3343, 3322, 3307, 2203, 3321 or a "One time loading experience to make the rest of your life better" followed by a blank video player while using Hulu.com through a computer web browser. Below are steps to resolve these playback issues:
- Clear your Flash cache by going to (http://phtshp.us/2fZi) and selecting "Delete all sites" under the Website Storage Settings panel
- Go to (http://phtshp.us/aDzNKq), and click "Reset License Files," then restart your browser and try to play the content again
- Upgrade your browser and Flash to the latest version
- For Error 3370 on Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome, click the options button in the upper-right corner
- Click Settings. In the Settings pane, click Show Advanced Settings
- Choose Privacy > Content Settings
- Under Protected Content, check "Allow identifiers for protected content"
- Refresh your browser
- For Error 3321, visit here for more help
- For Chromebook users, ensure that your operating system is up-to-date
- Using another browser often circumvents the issue as well. We'd recommend trying Mozilla Firefox
- For Linux users watching on Firefox, ensure that you have HAL installed
If you're still encountering issues, please contact us. Let us know what steps you've tried, and we'll be happy to help further.